Before 2021, the TikTok voice was just a male voice until May 2021 when TikTok released a cool feature that allows the user to change their TikTok voice from male to female, and with time they kept adding more voices, fast-forward to now you can add any voice you want but today I’ll show you how you can change TikTok voice from male to female.
How to change text-to-speech voice on tiktok android
You can do this on both android and iPhone, anyway you need to download the TikTok application from the play store or the Apple Store, but since we are on android let’s focus more on android. TikTok is embraced around the world, every day new people are being welcomed to this app and as the world innovates, we find out that there are newer things emerging.
Head over to play store and search for TikTok > Tap on it and click install > play store automatically download and install the app for you, you just have open and register.
How to change TikTok’s voice from male to female
The next thing you have to do is to record a video, and this is how you can about this. Open the app and tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the home screen. You will be directed to the next screen, where you can easily record a video by tapping on the large Record button.
Once you’re done recording, you can now add sound effects to your video. There are many effect filters, you can play around with them and save change once you are done.
Before you post your video, you can add hashtags and descriptions to your video. After adding your video, sound effect filters, click on next and the next screen should be where you can add hashtags and some description like “link in bio”. after this you can post your video.
How to change text-to-speech voice on TikTok iPhone
You can apply text-to-speech on your TikTok video all you just have to do will be listed below. The voice options all have different names, and you can choose between Alex, Joey, Chris, Taylor, and Eddie.
How to pick a new Text-to-Speech voice on TikTok? First, you need to film a video, just like the first one, if you don’t have a TikTok account, there is no way you can achieve this, download and install a TikTok app from the apple store. Open the application and click on the “+” icon and start recording a video.
After you are done making your video, you can add the text-to-speech to your video and make sure you know you can’t use the text-to-speech feature if it’s not turned on.
If you want to turn on the text-to-speech feature, make sure you do a video:
- Select the video where you want the voice feature to be used.
- Once the video is saved, select the add text option from the bottom of the screen.
- After writing your text, press and hold on to the text box
- From the options, select text-to-speech
- The voice feature will be automatically applied and you can post the video on TikTok
As simple as that you can now do these features to any video you make on tiktok.
How to use TikTok voice generator
Tiktok voice effect may not give you everything you want, there are tools that can get you the exact thing and make the video look as if there were more voice filters on TikTok whereas you never made use of tiktok voice filter.
Let’s see how we can use Uber duck for our text-to-speech since it works on the browser click on the link above and head over to the page.
- Head to the website.
- Type the text you want to use into the ‘speech to synthesize’ box.
- Choose your voice.
- Download the generated MP3 file.
- Upload the MP3 file to any video editing app you have and align it with the video you want to upload to TikTok.
- Save your new video with the new voice track and upload the video to TikTok.
As simple as that, now you’ve known how you can change your text-to-speech with a different voice filter.
TikTok effects not working on my device
You may experience some issues on TikTok while trying to use text-to-speech on a video. I’ll show you things you can do to get rid of this problem.
- Prerecorded video: TikTok app does not allow users to add voice effects on prerecorded videos. If your video was not recorded using TikTok then there’s no way you can go about it. You have recorded the video again, but this time using TikTok.
- Clear Cache: TikTok keep unwanted background file somewhere and when it is many it cause hurdles and make it hard to use tiktok seamlessly. You just have to clear up your cache and continue using the application and you can achieve that by going to setting. Search and tap on apps/applications, search for the installed app tiktok. look for lear cache and click on it.
- Update your TikTok app: If your TikTok app lacks updates, you can start experiencing software bugs and making your app lag since the version is no longer supported.