If you find it annoying to go directly to the home screen after face ID, How do you unlock your iPhone without swiping with or without face ID can be really easy, especially when you are using the latest iPhones like iPhone 11, which you may also know too. Sometimes we may be too lazy to swipe up or just want to unlock our device in every cool way.
In this article, I will show you some awesome ways you can unlock your device and may have sometime tried it out, but you don’t know what you did. Before we cut into the meat, let’s talk about some basic things.
Note: Most of this feature can be easily done on newer iPhones
How do I go straight to Home Screen with Face ID?
Unlocking your device can either be done in multiple ways, and it’s very secure, you can swipe up on your lock screen to input your password. What if you make use of the face ID? At first, your device gets unlocked, and then you need to swipe up to reach your home screens where you can access your apps. And that’s the point, How can you easily access your device without swiping up after face unlock?
You can achieve this in different ways, but the most suitable way is to set back tap, what do i mean by setting back tap? This is a feature the newer iPhones grant to their user, where you can double-tap at the back to perform an action quickly.
The only drawback of this feature is if you’re using phone covers or pouch, then I think it may be hard for the sensor responsible for the double tapping action to activate. Either way, you can enable this function to quickly perform actions quickly.
How do I go directly to the home screen after Face ID?
You may not achieve this if you have not enabled the feature in your settings. Follow the step below to enable it.
- Go to setting settings and scroll down to locate accessibility
- Go to Find Touch > Back Tap.
- Depending on the one you want, you can set for both Double and Triple tap.
- On the next screen, you’ll be given options, since you want to unlock your iPhone without swiping, then select home.
- Now lock and unlock your iPhone using Face ID and do the back tap. You will be taken to the home screen. No swiping up is needed
Read More : iPhone speaker not working during calls
What if you still use iPhone 8, 7, 6, or SE series, then the above step may not work for you, rather use touch ID to unlock your iPhone. The reason apple removed the touch ID button was because the touch ID feature that was present in older models such as iPhone 8 and others, they wanted something cooler for the new X. Just like the way every android operates with a fingerprint, no need to swipe up your phone before unlocking it.
If you still use iPhone 8, 7, 6 or SE series then never worry about “iPhone Face ID unlock without swipe” is
How do I turn my phone on by tapping the screen?
Do you like this feature, but don’t know how to enable it on your device? Then the step below will show you how you can simply enable this function.
- From your home screen
- Tap Apps > Settings > Gestures
- Tap the KnockON checkbox
- Make sure you don’t cover the top of your phone(proximity sensor) while turning on the screen
Continue Reading: How to update iPhone on computer without iTunes
How do I get back to home screen on iPhone 13?
Follow the simple solution below:
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen
- Make sure you are doing this on an iPhone with face ID
- Alternatively, press the Home Button (On iPhones with a Home Button)
How do I turn off swipe up on iPhone 11?
Changing your screen lock can be really simple and the way you’re that, from the Home screen,
- Go to Settings
- Go to Lock screen
- Tap on Select Screen Lock
- You can either Tap None, swipe, Face Unlock, Pattern, PIN, or Password.